Version 2.0 of V8SCorsa is now available from the Downloads page.
Version 2.0 is a base install of most of round 1 cars and the others are available in the skin packs.
- Working RPM bars
- All LED's now working
- Updated physics (always going to be a WIP for a while)
- Optional Separate skin packs
- 2k standard version skins for as optional download
We are releasing a update this weekend that fixes all the LED's that were not functioning after some import/export business.
Its just graphical but adds to the enjoyment a lot. There will be some extra liveries as well, most likely as optional skin packs or individual cars.
Updates been postponed... but when it comes should include some physics updates too.
We continue to put a lot of time into the development, so far since the initial release...
- RPM bar in the Nissan is now working
- RPM bar in the Ford is now working
- Delta time in Ford now working
- RPM bar in Holden being difficult
- Physics guys are tirelessly still gathering data to improve on the feel / handling
RNR's VASC Skin's are please to finally offer up the 1st release of our version of this mod. Please remember this is a ongoing WIP.
Please leave constructive feedback via the contact page. we thank all those involved in getting this far and for the future improvements to come.